"Talk to Bob Ministries" - The man who talked with God!
Today's Date - 2018.04.06 - Over 30 years ago, I made a list of problems threatening our planet. You will find them recorded below.
See if they are still relevant. Check it out. (Web Page created in the year 2003, written in 1988)
Note: Inclusion of these websites does not mean an agreement with all their content. Bob
Get the "Truth"
........................................................................ Bob's List ..........................................................................
2. Ozone Layer diminishing.
4. Nuclear Weapons; total destruction. 2017, July 4th, the plot thickens
5. Over Population; 5 billion people(double-30yrs)(Sorry, guess i couldn't subtract in "88". 1948 to 1988 is 40 years, lol). PS - When I was born in 1948, there were only 2.5 billion people on the planet, now there are over 7 Billion.
6. Starvation; lack of food production.
7. Deforestation; worldwide, CO2 buildup.
9. Third World Aspirations.
10. Third World Unrest; poverty.
14. Growing International Debt.
15. Terrorism and Crime.
16. Natural Disasters; earthquakes, hurricanes.
18. Radio Active Waste Disposal.
19. Aids Epidemic.
20. World Hotspots; Wars and rumours of wars.
21. Technology Explosion; reliance by masses.
22. Major Oil Spills
23. Human Greed - Professional buy-out artists are drawn like bees to honey by a socially responsible firm that internalizes its environmental costs, pays union wages, invests in worker training, fully funds its pension fund, and pays its full share of taxes. To the serious money person, these are inefficiencies to be eliminated. - - - See section "D", (Page 8)
Here's a list of People who have contributed to the mess were in today. I am sure that they didn't mean to cause it, but were just following their desires:
1. Wernher von Braun (1912-77) - famous rocket scientist who helped develop the U.S. missile arsenal during the Cold War, built rockets for NASA, helped put astronauts on the moon and designed Disney's Tomorrowland. Also - Von Braun, Wernher (1912-1977), German-American engineer, known for his development of the liquid-fuel rocket. Von Braun was born in Wirsitz (now Wyrzysk, Poland). He received a Ph.D. degree from the University of Berlin in 1934. Von Braun began experimenting with rockets in his youth. From 1937 to 1945 he was director of the German Rocket Research Center at Peenem�nde on the Baltic Sea, in charge of developing the V-2 long-range liquid-fuel rocket, used to bombard England during World War II (see Rocket). In 1945 he came to the U.S. as technical adviser to the U.S. rocket program at the White Sands Proving Grounds in New Mexico. In 1950 he was transferred to Huntsville, Alabama, where for ten years he headed the Redstone missile program. Von Braun was naturalized a U.S. citizen in 1955. In 1960 he became director of development operations at the George C. Marshall Space Flight Center (NASA) in Huntsville. He was responsible for development of the Saturn V launch vehicle that was used, with the Apollo spacecraft, in the manned lunar landing program.
2. Teller, Edward (1908-2003), Hungarian-born American physicist, known for his work on the hydrogen bomb. Teller became a controversial figure among nuclear scientists after he testified against physicist J. Robert Oppenheimer in the 1950s and when he championed a ballistic missile defense system in the 1980s.
3. Oppenheimer, J. Robert (1904-1967), American physicist and government adviser, who directed the development of the first atomic bombs.
4. Sagan, Carl Edward (1934-1996), American astronomer who popularized science and tried to make it more accessible to the public. Sagan�s research spanned many areas of astronomy, cosmology, and the philosophy of science, but he was especially interested in the origin of life on Earth and in the possibility of life elsewhere in the universe. He also worked to bring science to the public through lectures, television shows, and popular books. Later in the 1960s Sagan built on the work of American chemists Stanley Miller and Harold Urey. In the 1950s Miller and Urey had combined methane, ammonia, water vapor, and hydrogen, the probable components of Earth's early atmosphere, in a flask. They introduced electrical sparks into the mixture to simulate lightning. When they analyzed the contents of the flask, they found that the chemicals had combined to form amino acids and hydroxy acids, the building blocks of the proteins in living things. Sagan followed a similar method, but refined the primordial soup mixture to include methane, ammonia, water, and hydrogen sulfide. He also exposed the mixture to ultraviolet light to simulate the effect of sunlight on the chemicals. His mixture produced amino acids as well as several kinds of sugars and nucleic acids. Nucleic acids are fundamental substances of life, responsible for passing on genetic characteristics and triggering the formation of specific proteins. The work of Urey, Miller, and Sagan showed that the chemicals present on the early Earth could combine under the right conditions to form the building blocks of life.
5. Einstein, Albert (1879-1955), German-born American physicist and Nobel laureate, best known as the creator of the special and general theories of relativity and for his bold hypothesis concerning the particle nature of light. He is perhaps the most well-known scientist of the 20th century. In 1939 Einstein collaborated with several other physicists in writing a letter to President Franklin D. Roosevelt, pointing out the possibility of making an atomic bomb and the likelihood that the German government was embarking on such a course. The letter, which bore only Einstein�s signature, helped lend urgency to efforts in the U.S. to build the atomic bomb, but Einstein himself played no role in the work and knew nothing about it at the time.
"Das Flood" - Here are some websites supporting the Biblical Flood. - Coal Formation - Flood - Black Sea #2 - Evidence - Plants - Epic of Gilgamesh - Fossils - Dinosaur/Man Tracks - Grand Canyon - Mt. Ararat - Cloud Seeding Controversy - Bob's Dino Tracks 1 - Bob's Dino Tracks 2 - Bob's Dino Tracks 3 - An Explanation of Creation, Scientifically - Facts about the Livestock Industry and Global Destruction - Cowspiracy, an Environmental Story - Is Genesis History? - Watch, Is Genesis History? on Netflix - Noah's Ark Found? - Prince Charles Comments on Plastics in our Oceans! - A Report on ISIS (Oct. 2017) - Everything you've been taught about ancient history is a lie - Comparing the Two Paradigms: Old Earth vs Young Earth - 90 Minutes of Evidence for the Global Flood - The Age of Things: Does it Matter? - Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 1 - Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 2 - Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 3 - Why i believe in a young earth by ex-evolutionist Dr.Grady McMurtry Part 4
Did You Know? that of Shem's(Noah's son) 9 descendants, he was only outlived by his great grandson, and only for 29 years.
Amazing facts as the old ages before the flood were slowly lowered to a max of 120 years. Check it out!
(PS Years shown are after the beginning with the creation of Adam being year zero)
1056 Noah born...600 yrs old @ the beginning of Flood...lives 950 yrs. Dies 2006
(Order of Birth)
1558 (1) Shem born... lives 600 yrs - dies 2158
1656 The Flood, only eight people survive... lasts 40 days
1658 (2) Arphaxad born... lives 438 yrs - dies 2096
1693 (3) Salah born... lives 433 yrs - dies 2126
1723 (4) Eber born... lives 464 yrs - dies 2187
1757 (5) Peleg born... lives 239 yrs - dies 1996
1787 (6) Reu born... lives 239 yrs - dies 2026
1819 (7) Serug born... lives 230 yrs dies - 2049
1849 (8) Nahor born... lives 148 yrs - dies 1997
1878 (9 )Terah born... lives 205 yrs - dies 2083
1948? (10) Abram(Abraham) born, 58 yrs old when Noah dies... lives 175 yrs - dies 2123
2048 Isaac born
2108 Jacob(Israel) born
(Order of Birth)... year of death - order of death
(5) Peleg... 1996 - (1)
(8) Nahor... 1997 - (2)
Noah born 1056... 2006
(6) Reu... 2026 - (3)
(7) Serug... 2049 - (4)
(9) Terah... 2083 - (5)
(2) Arphaxad... 2096 - (6)
(10) Abraham... 2123 - (7)
(3) Salah... 2126 - (8)
(1) Shem... 2158 - (9)
(4) Eber... 2187 - (10)